latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

php form does not recognize logged in user

Home Forums Community Forum php form does not recognize logged in user

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Maarten Ottens 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Dec 9th, 2013 at 1:54 am #61775
Maarten Ottens
Username: mmott

I’m using authorize.net with pro forms but for renewals the pro form does not recognize that a user is logged in when the form is generated from within php (this used to work). For example if I use “echo do_shortcode([s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form … ])” the css and js for s2member is not loaded and the complete form is displayed (including create profile). If I use the same shortcode directly in the page content it works fine.

Unfortunately i need some variables in the shortcode so I need a php version.

I also tried echo (c_ws_plugin__s2member_pro_authnet_form::sc_authnet_form($attr));
But the result is the same, no css/js, and the complete form is displayed (including create profile et cetera).

In all cases the user is logged in.

The code I tried is:
[s2Member-Pro-AuthNet-Form level=”1″ ccaps=”” desc=”$85 USD / One Time (for 1 year access, non-recurring, no trial)” cc=”USD” custom=”website.com” ta=”0″ tp=”0″ tt=”D” ra=”0.01″ rp=”12″ rt=”M” rr=”BN” rrt=”” accept=”visa,mastercard,amex,discover” coupon=”” accept_coupons=”0″ default_country_code=”US” captcha=”0″ /]

Odd that do_shortcode does not work and using the shortcode in the content does work, especially as the forms are in fact generated in all cases, just not the php/js that needs to be loaded.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 9th, 2013 at 9:29 am #61777
Maarten Ottens
Username: mmott
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.