latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pitch-Plus

Home Forums Community Forum Pitch-Plus

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 4:02 pm #9598

Hello,

Thanks for taking the time to read this. My roommate and I are getting into affiliate marketing and are working on an e-book and a recurring subscription site that’s going to be sold predominately through Clickbank. The membership site will be an upsell for the e-book.

Upon doing some reading, I found that S2Member integration with Pitch-Plus upsells currently not possible. Is there any sort of ETA on when a fix or a new version may be coming down the pipe to address this? Your product seems pretty much ideal for what we’re looking to accomplish in terms of managing the subscription site, but Clickbank upsell functionality is going to be super crucial to our sales flow.

Thank you in advance for any sort of information you can provide!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 4:18 pm #9599
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Andrew, thanks for your inquiry.

If I remember correctly, s2Member is gonna support Pitch-plus for ClickBank in the next major release for s2Member, I am not currently aware of an ETA for the next major release.

That said, you could probably work around that with the instructions from this post in the old forum system:
http://www.primothemes.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=60033&sid=bd829b192f273c08221183a688297743#p60033

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 5:18 pm #9604

Hello,

Thank you for your timely response and the link! My only concern is that it appears the user in that linked forum post was unable to get that workaround functioning. Linked below is a new topic that user created shortly after the move to the new forums. http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/clickbank-pitchplus-cod-integration/

I’m still very interested in your product, I’m just concerned that the workaround may not necessarily address my situation as well. In the case that it doesn’t, is there any sort of refund policy for the S2Member Pro plugin upgrade? I’d hate to be left in a situation where the one reason I bought the plugin (Clickbank integration) doesn’t function as needed and just be out $69 and forced to find a new product until whenever the next S2Member major release is.

Thank you again for your time!

Posted: Friday Mar 30th, 2012 at 5:22 pm #9606
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Thanks for the follow-up.

I understand, I will show this thread to Jason (lead developer) and see what his thoughts on this are.

Meanwhile, it can’t hurt to try that work-around. ;)

For our refund policy please see:
s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy

Hope this helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.