latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Playing mp4 video from amazon s3

Home Forums Community Forum Playing mp4 video from amazon s3

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Mar 16th, 2013 at 4:35 pm #44941

I need a plugin that will play the protected mp4 videos in my amazon sw3 bucket?

This should be easy but its not.

Obviously everyone records video no cell phones and converting every video into flv is counterintuitive and time consuming..

There has to be something out there that works with sw3 and plays mp4 vids.

Thanks in advance.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Mar 18th, 2013 at 12:04 pm #45051
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

So your question is if s2Member is able to play protected MP4 videos that come from Amazon S3?

Yes you can play and protect videos that are in Amazon S3, however if it can play MP4 videos depends on the player you decide to use. We recommend JwPlayer but I’m not sure if it can.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.