latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Please help.. Coding Problem ..Please help

Home Forums Community Forum Please help.. Coding Problem ..Please help

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Chase Block 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 3:03 pm #55585

I have a situation that I am trying to get through in developing my website. If you could please take the time to readvthis and help me out i would be so gratful.

I am creating a members only section using S2Member. There is a monthly giveaway page that I am creating where members can purchase points and redeem them for giveaway entries. I’m using “User Credits” plugin to manage the points bit. I am trying to figure out how to make it so a member can enter a number of entries into a form that I create (I’m thinking with JotForms unless you know something better and free) then when they push “submit” it will notify me of the number of entries for that specific member as well as deduct the appropriate points from that members account.

So I asked this question to the developers of the “User Credit” plugin. Here is their response:

I’d make this a two stage process. Use the decrease shortcode with the check parameter set, wrapped around the submission form, as step one. The put the same shortcode without the check parameter around the completion part of the process (including email) as step two to actually reduce the credits.
Hope this helps ^Stig

So now I don’t know how to make this happen. I am still new to coding so please bare with me. If anyone could help me out that would be great. I need to get this done as soon as possible.

Thank you so much in advance.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.