latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Possible to display user transaction history?

Home Forums Community Forum Possible to display user transaction history?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 7th, 2013 at 6:35 pm #41099

Hi there;

I have just recently purchased S2Member Pro and have integrated it into our site and am using the website as a ‘Client Portal’ (as you have shown how to do via your YouTube video ‘s2Member ( Client Portals? [1] )’ and it’s working excellent, so thanks in advance for that.

My question comes with utilizing that private client portal for each individual user with their own dashboard of their personal info and monthly billing statement (we will be using the Authorize.net feature from s2Member). When a member logs into their account on our site, they are able to view their personal information, update certain fields and other basic info. Our site will be used for individuals who wish to make monthy payments on their insurance (our product).

WP-Invoice has a new(er) feature that allows for the display of payment History within the individual member invoice, and I really loved that feature. I’d like to know if s2Member’s Authorize.net plugin is able to allow for the display of the member’s payment History within their profile? If it’s not possible, I’d like to see if it’s possible to allow the member to click on a link within their personal account page within our site to where Authorize.net would store their transaction History, so that they have a record of it.

Basically, we’d like our members to be able to login and view their payment History without having to keep on receiving e-mails detailing an individual transaction: we think having their billing displayed on their profile is important to them as well as to our custy service agents when they help them out.

Thanks in advance and have a great day!
Roger

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 9th, 2013 at 3:52 am #41249
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Basically, we’d like our members to be able to login and view their payment History without having to keep on receiving e-mails detailing an individual transaction: we think having their billing displayed on their profile is important to them as well as to our custy service agents when they help them out.

No unfortunately s2Member currently does not have this functionality. We’ll take this as feature request.

If you’d like to keep a log of transactions that a user has a made, and you are okay with integrating some custom code, s2Member does provide a large array of Hooks and Filters within s2Member’s IPN Processor. A hook that many Users of s2Member use is located within /s2member/includes/classes/paypal-notify-in.inc.php.

See: http://www.s2member.com/codex/stable/s2member/paypal/c_ws_plugin__s2member_paypal_notify_in/
See Also: Knowledge Base » Hacking s2Member® Via Hooks/Filters

s2Member’s API Notifications may also work for you. Specifically Payment Notifications would work here.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Notifications -› Payment Notifications
See Also: Knowledge Base » Building An API Notification Handler

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.