latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Possible to list paying members publicly?

Home Forums Community Forum Possible to list paying members publicly?

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Jan 28th, 2013 at 1:40 am #39755
Pete
Username: u2sonderzug

I am looking to add a member directory listing for my clients new website, this would be based off members who have paid their membership fee.

Ideally I’d like a way to select an optional ‘include in directory’ custom field and then display certain standard and custom fields that are suitable for the directory.

Not expecting this to work out of the box, but if there are any methods to do this it would be great to know.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jan 29th, 2013 at 8:38 pm #39950
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank-you for your inquiry.

s2Member currently does not have a feature for this. However, WordPress does provide a PHP function to get all members based on things such as roles. You could use this function along with s2Member’s API function to get the data that you need on a per-user basis.

See: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/get_users
See Also: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.