latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Possible to secure outbound link?

Home Forums Community Forum Possible to secure outbound link?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 11th, 2012 at 12:36 pm #34272
rpvp
Username: rpvp

I’ve built a support portal to a site at support.mydomain.com. In the Nav menu on the main site( mydomain.com) I have a link for support that points to the support portal.

I would like only members to be able to use that link.

Using either the paid or free version, can I set that up so if a non-logged in person clicks the link they go the to registration options page instead of the support portal?

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Dec 12th, 2012 at 1:48 pm #34394
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi there,

I’d recommend just using s2Member conditionals (Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals), and change the link at the top of your page, within your theme’s header.php file to be the link to your membership options page if (!current_user_can('access_s2member_level0')).

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.