latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Post-writing restrictions

Home Forums Community Forum Post-writing restrictions

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Luca Calcinai 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 3:59 am #13740

Hello. I would like to add the feature of writing the posts for the site’s blog for some types of users. Is it possible to do? Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 17th, 2012 at 6:30 am #13760

Hi Alexander.

s2Member doesn’t provide this.

You can customize the WordPress roles to add capabilities like that one, but I can’t assist you with that. You may want to google it to get more info on it.

A plugin that may help is the User Role Editor. http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/user-role-editor/

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jun 11th, 2012 at 5:55 pm #16159
Luca Calcinai
Username: Luke

Hi Cristián,
I have a problem in using User Role Editor: when an update of s2Members comes (and is quite frequent) I loose all role capability.
So I need to reload every time all the permissions for every kind of users!

Can you help me?

Or better, can you implement a role permission in s2Members?

Thanks

Luke

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.