latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

posts no longer being emailed to subscribers

Home Forums Community Forum posts no longer being emailed to subscribers

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 2:46 pm #41961

Hello S2member,

It used to be that when I posted something, it went out in the form of an email to all subscribers, free and otherwise, including myself (admin). Now, it does not. I am unable to determine if this is a wordpress problem or an s2member problem. I have tried to find solutions through your support forum and through the wordpress forum. All to no avail. I am quite desperate because if I can’t get my posts to go to subscribers, I am dead in the water.

I actually started to re-implement the blog under a different domain name, but realized that I had far too much invested in my current blog to do that.

Can you help?

iaqf.org

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 5:43 pm #41991
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Laurie,

You mean that when you made a post, if the user had access to it a copy would be sent to him?

s2Member does not implement this functionality. This is either WordPress’ functionality or that of another plugin that you have/had installed.

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.