latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Precheck Foreign Paypal acc. (not US) Owner

Home Forums Community Forum Precheck Foreign Paypal acc. (not US) Owner

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Stuart Giles 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 3:30 am #5922
Matteo
Username: matteo

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:03 am #5927
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hi Matteo,

A. you will probably need some custom coding to do that

B. PayPal is PayPal regardless of county S2 Member pro uses it so you can ;-)

C. Any purchaser will be able to see details youhave added in PayPal i.e. Name Address, if you use a “Business Address” then you have no worries

With the last question anything you sell from say Ebay etc and you use PayPal people can see the details you entered

Hope this helps

Cheers

Stuart

Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 5:13 am #5929
Matteo
Username: matteo

Hi Stuart,
Many thanks for your reply.

A. OK (any suggestion or example where I can find some ideas?)

B. OK (I’m glad)

C. So, basically it is what kind of information I’ll put in Paypal (because Paypal is the point) and not the s2member plug in making the difference. Isn’t it?

Again thank you, now I’m a step further.
Matteo.

• This reply was modified 4 years, 10 months ago by  Matteo.
Posted: Wednesday Feb 22nd, 2012 at 7:30 pm #6022
Stuart Giles
Username: Juggy69

Hi Matteo,

Yes, what ever information is added to PayPal customers will see this is out of the control of S2 Members Plug-in

To get custom coding use this i think this is where i was pointed to http://jobs.wordpress.net/

Cheers

Stuart

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.