latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pre-Sales Questions

Home Forums Community Forum Pre-Sales Questions

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Stiven Nill 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday May 16th, 2013 at 9:13 am #50070
Stiven Nill
Username: StiveN

Hey there. I want to buy this plugin but I have some questions.

I will need some ticket system that I use before with some system that I don’t want do use anymore. Now I want to use paypal pro and I will need some random fields for my site. I am sending you mockups to see if this possible with your plugin.

Main idea in both tickets form is that when I fill my fields and hit submit all my values redirect to paypal. Don’t want to fill out 2 times.

1st Simply form with some standard fields, and on bottom I need one part so you can choose from some of the options.

2nd one is little bit more complicated. Have same fields for name, number etc.
Than goes part with reservation details: again to choose from some options and some random text fields (please seat me near…).

After that I have Opportunity Tickets but this time when I enter number of tickets, price is calculate itself.
And last thing – custom donate field that visitor can put some random value.

I’m sorry for long explanation but I really need same thing like I had till now. I hope this is possible to be done.

Thanks in advance!

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/163/ticket1w.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/585/ticket2s.jpg/

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.