latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

presale question: Members landing page

Home Forums Community Forum presale question: Members landing page

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 30th, 2013 at 11:51 am #40007

My WordPress is going to be very simple.. Consisting of mainly a landing page, sales page, and thank you page… What I want to know, is there a way for members to automatically get their own http://www.mydomain.com/(their personal affiliate Link) that automatically sets up when they fill out the registration form.. For instance their referral link will have their user name, they get the same landing page, the only difference is when someone sign up through their referral link, they are credited with the referral…

Also, the sales page will also be connected to their referral landing page, in the registration form, I will create a custom field called.. “Company username” that will automatically link the join now button to the primary company link……

Or would I have to manually create all these pages??? Thank you, if there is a way for automatic page generation after registration, please inform me if its possible..

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:12 am #40347
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry. ~ We appreciate your patience :-)

I’m reviewing this thread now.

Posted: Saturday Feb 2nd, 2013 at 5:17 am #40348
Staff Member

My WordPress is going to be very simple.. Consisting of mainly a landing page, sales page, and thank you page… What I want to know, is there a way for members to automatically get their own http://www.mydomain.com/(their personal affiliate Link) that automatically sets up when they fill out the registration form.. For instance their referral link will have their user name, they get the same landing page, the only difference is when someone sign up through their referral link, they are credited with the referral…

This functionality is not a part of the s2Member core, but we can get you pretty close through integration with iDevAffiliate. Please see the articles below.

Knowledge Base » Auto-Create iDevAffiliate™ Accounts?
See also: http://www.s2member.com/forums/topic/auto-affiliate-kb-article/#post-39148

Also, the sales page will also be connected to their referral landing page, in the registration form, I will create a custom field called.. “Company username” that will automatically link the join now button to the primary company link……

Or would I have to manually create all these pages??? Thank you, if there is a way for automatic page generation after registration, please inform me if its possible..

I’m not sure if I understand this question. I’m sorry, s2Member does not auto-generate pages, no.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.