latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Presales questions

Home Forums Community Forum Presales questions

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Aug 10th, 2013 at 4:04 pm #55530
Jenn S
Username: cowgirly

Hi, I posted a question yesterday but I don’t see it on the forum, so here it is again:

I need a way to tie membership payments to account status. For example, if a teacher is paying her monthly fee via this plugin, then she can add and edit classes on my calendar (via the Event Calendar plugin). If she is not paying the fee, then her account goes into “hold” mode and all the classes she posted to the calendar are automatically removed. So it’s not tied to her individual classes but to her account overall.

Also, is the account creation process automatic? After a new member pays through this plugin, are they automatically given a username and password (with the account credentials of a “contributor”), or do I have to do that manually?

Can this plugin accomplish these tasks? Free or Pro version? Thanks…

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 13th, 2013 at 4:04 am #55625
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

Sorry for the delay over the weekend.

s2Member does not deal with the default WordPress Roles, or anything within the Dashboard so I’m going to have to say no, s2Member does not make this possible. You’d have to give User’s access to this manually.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.