latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Prevent higher members from seeing content?

Home Forums Community Forum Prevent higher members from seeing content?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 11 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jan 11th, 2013 at 11:48 am #37017
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

Thanks to your great support and the help of other generous members here, I’m using CCAP to show different content/ offers to different levels of members. This is great to keep the free members from seeing the stuff for the level 1 members, but now I’m wishing I could make it so that the level 1 members(or free members who upgrade) can’t see the free member stuff anymore.

I mainly want to do this on the member login page, is there a way to keep higher level members from seeing the stuff for the lower levels?

I hope I’m explaining this clearly, sorry if not…
Thanks for your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 2:12 pm #37152
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello there,

So basically you want to make it so that the users who have a membership using levels can’t see the content for levels below itself? Is that correct?

In that case, you can achieve this using s2Member conditionals: Knowledge Base » s2Member® Conditionals

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jan 14th, 2013 at 11:05 am #37406
TBguitars
Username: tbguitars

Thanks Eduan, look like that will work perfectly! I appreciate the help!

Posted: Tuesday Jan 15th, 2013 at 9:52 pm #37693
Eduan
Username: Eduan

No problem! Glad I was able to help. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.