latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Price changes AuthNet

Home Forums Community Forum Price changes AuthNet

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Oct 12th, 2012 at 8:04 pm #28277

Hi S2member,

We have upgraded our prices, but it seems like it is still charging users the previous values.
Please help us, our site is already generating sales and the price upgrade is vital to our business.

How can I do this?

Best Regards,
Randy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 8:22 am #28318

Hi Randy.

If you update your Authorize.Net pro-form with the new price, that’ll affect new sales. Existing subscriptions aren’t modified by s2Member, those you need to manage from Authorize.Net itself, which is the one that handles them. You should contact their support rep. to find out how you can do it.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 9:45 am #28333

Thanks a lot Christian. I will inform this to the one that handles our Authorize.net account.

Warm Regards,

Posted: Saturday Oct 13th, 2012 at 5:05 pm #28351

Cool. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.