latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Form Affiliate Coupon codes – crediting?

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Form Affiliate Coupon codes – crediting?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jul 4th, 2013 at 7:27 am #53004
Dan
Username: antondb

I believe I set this up correctly according to the directions, however, I’m not sure where to see that it is being tracked properly. However, I’d really prefer to just have affiliates credited with the sale upon successful payment much the way I have my regular idevaffiliate referral links working.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 5th, 2013 at 5:00 am #53037
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for your inquiry.

I believe I set this up correctly according to the directions, however, I’m not sure where to see that it is being tracked properly.

I’m not sure what you mean by this. Do you mean that you’ve set up s2Member as described in this section of your Dashboard, and it’s not working correctly?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Affiliate Coupon Codes

s2Member should simply pass this information to iDevAffiliate after you set up the URL that you get from iDev, and the Affiliate should be credited for a sale when a coupon of theirs is used. What is happening when you check out using an affiliate coupon code? Do you have logging enabled?

Posted: Saturday Jul 6th, 2013 at 5:23 pm #53076
Dan
Username: antondb

I just want to confirm I have it setup properly so that commission are automatically tracked. Currently my payment notifications URL for tracking affiliates looks like this:

http://mydomain.com/idevaffiliate/sale.php?idev_saleamt=%%amount%%&idev_ordernum=%%txn_id%%&ip_address=%%user_ip%%

This is great because my affiliates receive credit automatically whenever a payment actually processes through paypal once my free trial period is over.

I just want to confirm that this will continue to work the same way if the pro coupon code is worked with the correct appended affiliate ID?

So if I have a coupon code of “10off” and my affiliate ID is 123 and the affiliate suffix is $$ I want to ensure that when a customer enters 10off$$123 that my affiliate is automatically credited with a confirmed commissions(as my above method already works) once the free trial is over and a payment is processed through PayPal.

Thanks

Posted: Tuesday Jul 9th, 2013 at 4:29 am #53152
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

I’m very sorry for the delay in response. Thanks for your patience with us over the weekend.

So if I have a coupon code of “10off” and my affiliate ID is 123 and the affiliate suffix is $$ I want to ensure that when a customer enters 10off$$123 that my affiliate is automatically credited with a confirmed commissions(as my above method already works) once the free trial is over and a payment is processed through PayPal.

Yes this should work fine, s2Member only uses the configuration set up in the Coupons section if the suffix is found in the coupon that is used. If there is no coupon being used, or it’s a coupon without the suffix, then s2Member will fall back on the tracking options you have set up in your API Tracking section.

Does that make sense? I apologize if it doesn’t.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.