latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Form Coupon Codes

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Form Coupon Codes

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 7:50 pm #36814
jessePinkman
Username: s2login

Hi….I’m using S2Member Pro to offer monthly subscriptions via paypal or google checkout at my site. My subscriptions are free for the first 30 days and then $10/month. I want to give my best customers a custom coupon code that they can give to people they refer to my site to use. The custom coupon code will give the new customer an extra 30 days free and more importantly allow me to track which one of my customers is referring new customers to my site.

How do I do this?

Thanks,
Todd

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 4:19 am #37093
Staff Member

Thanks for your inquiry.

~ We appreciate your patience :-)

s2Member Pro certainly makes it possible for you to create and configure all sorts of Coupon Codes. However, I don’t believe there is any feature provided by s2Member Pro that would make this specific request possible for you. s2Member’s Coupon Codes are designed to provide discounts only, and not to award more time or more features to existing customers. I’ll accept this as a feature request :-)

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Pro Coupon Codes -› Coupon Code Configuration File

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.