latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms Assigining a "Subscriber" Level

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms Assigining a "Subscriber" Level

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Monday Aug 12th, 2013 at 7:59 pm #55592

Hope someone can help with this. I have read through the forms and found similar problems but none of the fixes I found worked for me.

Problem: I am testing my site Live (No Sandbox or test account). So here is what I did….

I am using S2Member Pro and using PayPal Pro Forms. I clicked on the basic package (Bronze level) Used my own credit card (Not the same one on my paypal account so there is no conflict) Entered in a coupon code so I would only be charged $.10. Went through the entire process worked great. I checked PayPal and the money was deposited every thing worked great. By the way this is a recurring monthly membership.

Then I tried to test my Paypal Cancel Button under my links. Every time I clicked on it, it kept redirecting me back to the sign up page. Confused I logged out and logged into my Admin account and checked the stasis of the test user I just created. He was listed as a subscriber instead of a S2member LVL 1.

Also all of these were blank.
s2Member Configuration & Profile Fields

Paid Subscr. Gateway: [?]
Paid Subscr. ID: [?]
Custom Value: [?]
Registration IP: [?]
Custom Capabilities: [?]
Automatic EOT Time: [?]

So I set up a 2nd account and this time I used a coupon to make it free to me. Same thing went through everything got to the end and Everything was Fine. Except this time all of these
s2Member Configuration & Profile Fields

Paid Subscr. Gateway: [?]
Paid Subscr. ID: [?]
Custom Value: [?]
Registration IP: [?]
Custom Capabilities: [?]
Automatic EOT Time: [?]

Were filled in completely and I was listed as an S2Member LvL 1.

I am not a programmer so any help you can give me would be great. If you ask me to enter code please tell me where. Feel Free to check out the Site if you can figure out whats wrong. http://www.hireadealershippro.com
Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Aug 15th, 2013 at 1:31 am #55811
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

I’m very sorry for the delay in response.

It sounds to me like there is something going wrong with your PayPal IPN integration. Do you have logging enabled? If not, please turn on logging here, and run another test transaction:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration

Then check the same section of your Dashboard, and see if there is a paypal-ipn.log file generated. If there is not, then s2Member is not receiving any IPN data at all from PayPal (or any payment gateway) and you need to check your settings as described in this part of your Dashboard:

Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› PayPal® IPN Integration

Otherwise, if there is a paypal-ipn.log file generated, we’ll need to take a look at your installation to see what’s going wrong. You can send a Dashboard login here:

s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.