latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro-forms auto refund on cancellation?

Home Forums Community Forum Pro-forms auto refund on cancellation?

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Zechariah Stover 3 years, 3 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Sep 24th, 2013 at 4:24 pm #59822

We are offering a 30 day money back guarantee on our membership site.
I don’t see any way to automate this. Am I missing something?

If that is not available I would like to set up an email to me saying that this cancellation qualifies for the refund.
I thought Dashboard -> s2Member -> API/Tracking would be the place to work something like that but I don’t see an option specific to membership cancellations.

Any thoughts?

Thank you

Zechariah

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 6:29 am #59851

You mean a way for your user to cancel without having to contact you? You can give him a cancellation button in one of your pages. Video » s2Member (Modification/Cancellation Buttons)

Is that what you mean?

By the way, his access will be ended according to your EOT settings here: [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Automatic EOT Behavior[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Wednesday Sep 25th, 2013 at 8:36 am #59871

I already have the “PP Pro Billing Cancellation Forms”. Works great for a standard end to a subscription.

What I am looking for now is a way to automatically refund his payment and immediately end his access if he cancels within the trial period.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.