latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms Billing Address Integration

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms Billing Address Integration

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 12:19 pm #46475
Courtney
Username: hike4ever

I am using various avenues on my site which all require a billing address, which starts with the user signing up for their memberships which works perfect. However, I am also using WooCommerce and bbpress. The Woocommerce and bbpress have an integration plugin so that the users information flows between the two. But if my user now wants to purchase something through the cart they have to type their address again. Now they have two places to edit their address, one for membership and one for the store. Is there anyway to sync all this with the WP tables because I believe that’s what all the other plugins are doing at a quick glance of course?

Thanks,

Courtney

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:00 am #46595

s2Member doesn’t store billing info, that’s done by the payment gateway.

Or are you using s2Member’s custom profile fields? I’m afraid those aren’t integrated with other plugins like bbPress or WooCommerce. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.