latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms html code

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms html code

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  emanuele venditti 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Jun 6th, 2013 at 6:48 pm #51548

Hi there,

I’m trying to integrate S2Member Pro Form for free memberships into a third party software (Optimize Press).
Unfortunately Optimize Press will not parse S2Member’s shortcode for the Pro Form (it just shows the shortcode on the webpage, not the actually form).

I see that for standard Paypal Buttons S2Member offers both the shortcode and the html code, but not for Pro Forms.
Is there a way I can figure out what the html code equivalent of a shortcode form is?

Thanks for your help!
Cheers
Emanuele

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 7:42 am #51600
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Is there a way I can figure out what the html code equivalent of a shortcode form is?

No, Pro Forms have to be generated via Shortcodes to work correctly. If you’re having issues with the Shortcode not working with your theme, you can either contact your theme’s developer to ask if there’s a way to get them to work with the theme, or you can use the WordPress do_shortcode() function along with a PHP Exeuction Plugin (like ezPHP) on your site to use the Shortcode.

See: http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/do_shortcode

Posted: Friday Jun 7th, 2013 at 8:03 pm #51638

Thanks Bruce,

I’ll have to try the do_shortcode() function, seeing as the developer of the theme has already told me they can’t do anything about it!

Cheers and thanks for the tip!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.