latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro-forms not working

Home Forums Community Forum Pro-forms not working

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Andrew Blinston 3 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Dec 10th, 2013 at 6:27 am #61791

Hi, I recently bought s2member pro and am trying to launch a paid subscription to my website.

I did a test pro-form for a monthly subscription but it does not look at all like its supposed to. This is the page, you can see the form just isn’t working

http://investingsidekick.com/monthly-subscription/

this is the code I used for the form

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="Monthly Subscriber / description and pricing details here." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="investingsidekick.com" ta="0" tp="0" tt="D" ra="0.01" rp="1" rt="M" rr="1" rrt="" rra="2" accept="paypal" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="1" default_country_code="" captcha="0" /]

I also tried it with the twentytwelve theme and have the same problem so not sure it is a problem with the theme.

Does anyone have any idea why the form isn’t working? It should only give an option for Paypal and not have all the card info required.

Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Dec 13th, 2013 at 7:17 am #61904

Noone?

I have deactivated all plugins and changed to the twentytwelve theme but still having the same problem

Posted: Monday Dec 16th, 2013 at 9:27 am #61956

I need to get this fixed, I bought the pro version for the pro forms and it doesn’t work…

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.