latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Forms tab is not showing after Update

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Forms tab is not showing after Update

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Walter Aguilar 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 8:16 pm #49797

Hi, I just upgrade my s2member and Pro version to the latest, now my Pro Forms tab is not showing. I have try deactivating all my plug-ings and also try using it with other theme, and yet, not showing the tab.

Please if you can give me some light with this. Thanks

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 4:28 pm #49866
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Can you check to make sure that s2Member is registering that you have s2Member Pro installed in the Plugins list? Where the version number is, there should be a bold + s2Member Pro v130510. If you don’t see that you’ll need to reinstall s2Member Pro.

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 12:05 am #49907

Hi Bruce, thanks for the help.

Yes, the bold + s2Member Pro… is there. Something I did not mention before is that my instalation is on localhost.
I also did reinstall both the framework and the pro package. But is not showing me the pro forms option.

Posted: Wednesday May 15th, 2013 at 6:36 pm #50032
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Yes, the bold + s2Member Pro… is there. Something I did not mention before is that my instalation is on localhost.
I also did reinstall both the framework and the pro package. But is not showing me the pro forms option.

Got it. Could you make sure that you have the PayPal Pro Forms enabled here please?

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Other Gateways

Posted: Tuesday May 21st, 2013 at 11:55 pm #50314

Ops! that one I was missing. Everything is working just fine now. Thanks Bruce!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.