latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

pro forms without paypal pro – confirmation

Home Forums Community Forum pro forms without paypal pro – confirmation

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday May 29th, 2013 at 2:46 pm #50865
Iaeon
Username: SRAAdmin

Hi

I asked a question about using paypal (standard) with Pro forms

Basically the message users see when directed through to Paypal is confusing as it sounds as though the transaction is yet to be completed. I asked Paypal about this as advised and got the following response –

“You must pass the parameter “useraction=submit” in the s2Member code for the payment to be submitted and the button should change to Pay Now. See page 28 here

So my question back here is can Pro Forms be tweaked in some way so that when used WITHOUT Paypal Pro it sends the required parameter to make it clear that a payment is being completed on Paypal?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 2:45 am #50916

Did you mean [hilite mono]useraction=commit[/hilite]? I’ll ask Jason about it and let you know as soon as I hear back from him.

Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 7:35 am #50946
Iaeon
Username: SRAAdmin

Hi Cristian

It seems as though you are correct and it should read useraction=commit – This is what page 28 of the document that is linked above says at any rate. Also explains further how the mechanism works.

I look forward to hearing back on this

Posted: Thursday May 30th, 2013 at 11:48 pm #50977

Jason said:

if a site owner would like to tweak s2Member for this, they can edit line # 155 in /s2member-pro/includes/classes/gateways/paypal/paypal-checkout-in.inc.php

[hilite pre_code]
wp_redirect(add_query_arg("token", urlencode($paypal_set_xco["TOKEN"]), "https://".$endpoint."/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout"));
[/hilite]

Change to:

[hilite pre_code]
wp_redirect(add_query_arg("token", urlencode($paypal_set_xco["TOKEN"]), "https://".$endpoint."/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_express-checkout&useraction=commit"));
[/hilite]

You can work on a copy of the file and put it in the must-use plugins directory so it’s not overwritten on update. /wp-content/mu-plugins/

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.