latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Login Widget without Profile Summary

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Login Widget without Profile Summary

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  fpl 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 4:38 pm #46518
fpl
Username: ctl

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:31 am #46600

Do you mean the link in the widget for the profile page? Or is that were you’re taken after login?

Is that profile page the default one, or one you created? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Member Profile Modifications[/hilite]

Is that what you set as the Login Welcome Page? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Login Welcome Page[/hilite]

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 9:49 am #46609
fpl

Do you mean the link in the widget for the profile page? Or is that were you’re taken after login?

No, I want the widget to totally vanish:

– if the user is not logged in, then display the login form.
– if (or once) he’s logged in, then display nothing at all, no profile summary, no links, nothing. I’ll insert other static & dynamic content instead.

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 6:34 pm #46647
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

– if the user is not logged in, then display the login form.
– if (or once) he’s logged in, then display nothing at all, no profile summary, no links, nothing. I’ll insert other static & dynamic content instead.

You’ll need to add the login form dynamically through PHP then, in your theme’s sidebar (usually within sidebar.php). You can use the is_user_logged_in() conditional here.

See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals

Posted: Thursday Apr 4th, 2013 at 7:33 pm #46652
fpl

Thanks Bruce!

I did use this conditional… but, well… I guess I needed a serious nap!
I can’t believe I did that… ;)

Anyway… everything’s fine. Much better when you open and close your conditionals at the right places.

Thanks again.

Bed!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.