latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Login Widget

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Login Widget

This topic contains 7 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Jul 8th, 2012 at 5:17 pm #18625
Ganaxi
Username: ganaxi

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 5:38 am #18657

Hi Ganaxi.

The widget doesn’t have an editable template, but if you know PHP you can try hacking the code to achieve it.

No, using another widget should not jeopardize the access restriction, it’d just log the user into his account. Access is checked against the user’s account or whether he’s logged in or not, not how he logged in.

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 7:59 am #18664
Ganaxi

Hi, Cristian,

Thanks for the response. I understand the access restrictions would work; however, will s2member features on, e.g., preventing “brute force IP/Login” and “Unique IP Access” also work?

Regards,

Ganaxi

Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 7:05 pm #18716
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ganaxi,

Yes, s2Member’s Brute force restrictions and unique IP access restrictions also work.

I believe they are on all the time unless you deactivate them.

Hope this helps. :)

Posted: Monday Jul 9th, 2012 at 9:08 pm #18737

Yeah, they should work fine. The form just submits the data, doesn’t process it. You can run some tests with the other widget you choose, to be sure it works, but I don’t think you’ll have a problem. :)

Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 5:50 pm #18839
Ganaxi

Thanks, Eduan and Cristian.

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 4:51 am #18891

No problem. :)

Posted: Wednesday Jul 11th, 2012 at 11:25 am #18930
Eduan
Username: Eduan

You’re welcome Ganaxi. :)

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.