latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro Order form not working right.

Home Forums Community Forum Pro Order form not working right.

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 7:50 am #53342
Deyson Ortiz
Username: deyson

Hello and good day.

For some odd reason the order form shows the credit card input lines when it should not since Paypal is the default. It worked fine until now. I disabled all my plugins and I still have this issue. I reactivated my plugins since it seems that was not the error.

Here is the order page in question: https://motion-master-templates.com/order

Thank you.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Jul 12th, 2013 at 9:54 am #53348
Deyson Ortiz

Ok figured out the issue. Seems when I tried to add this blacklist it caused the error to happen:
http://perishablepress.com/5g-blacklist-2013/

Any idea why this is?

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 5:55 am #53377

Maybe it’s not letting s2Member load its JS correctly, causing the pro-form to not behave as expected. The s2Member JS URL has a querystring that maybe that blacklist is matching in some way… Just guessing here, not really sure.

In any case, I’m glad you sorted out what was causing you the problem. Have you tried asking the blacklist guys their opinion?

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 6:25 am #53381
Deyson Ortiz

Thank you . I will ask them and see what they say.

Thank you again :)

Posted: Saturday Jul 13th, 2013 at 6:39 am #53386

Okay. :)

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.