latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

pro trial

Home Forums Community Forum pro trial

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 4 years ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Dec 9th, 2012 at 10:35 pm #34096

hi, we’re a small digital agency in sydney and we’re looking for the right membership plugin to allow our clients to setup paid membership accounts. we have 2 clients in the pipeline and one that is already in development that needs it immediately and probably more in the future.
i was wondering if it would be possible to get a trial of the pro plugin before purchasing?
i’ve purchased plugins before and as soon as i realised it’s not able to do what i want it to do, i basically ended up wasting my money for nothing.
thanks.
aaron.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Dec 10th, 2012 at 2:10 pm #34159
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Hi Aaron,

We currently do not have a trial available. If you’re wanting to see how s2Member Pro works, you can take a look at the many s2Member® » Pro » Videos that there are available, and the s2Member® » Pre-Sale FAQs for info on what s2Member Pro can do.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.