latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro upgraded, but Framework did not

Home Forums Community Forum Pro upgraded, but Framework did not

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jun 1st, 2012 at 12:12 pm #15181

I have a weird problem. I just was upgrading plug-ins and s2 framework was upgraded, and then told me I needed to upgrade Pro to match. I did so. Now Pro says it needs a newer version of the framework, and it shows the version I have installed is 120517, which is a bit strange. It doesn’t let me upgrade the framework, however. I considered downloading the newest framework, but I’m afraid to lose data. How do I get the framework to upgrade?

Thanks,

Philip

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jun 2nd, 2012 at 12:37 am #15237

So WordPress upgraded s2Member to 120517 instead of 120601? I guess it’s a problem with WP’s automatic upgrade.

If you have the Deactivation Safeguards active, the s2Member data won’t be lost during upgrade. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards[/hilite]

It’s still good to always make a backup before updates of any kind, just in case.

You can update the framework and Pro via FTP, here’s how:

s2Member® » Framework » Install/Upgrade Instructions
s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

I hope it helps. :)

Posted: Saturday Jun 2nd, 2012 at 5:42 pm #15259

I checked again today and it showed up again to upgrade, and upgraded properly.

Posted: Sunday Jun 3rd, 2012 at 9:54 pm #15302

Oh, that’s good! Thanks for the update. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.