latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro version: Cannot get addit member levels

Home Forums Community Forum Pro version: Cannot get addit member levels

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 26th, 2013 at 8:42 pm #43270
Rick Spence
Username: rjspence

Hello,

I’ve had this working on prior revisions without issue, but now with the latest I cannot get the membership levels to show above 4. I did add the needed info to the wp-config.php. It just doesn’t show up.

What else can you do to figure out why membership levels are not being added? I have it set to 7 in the config and it still shows 4.

Thanks!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 7:44 pm #43356
Rick Spence

double posted… sorry

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 7:47 pm #43357
Rick Spence

Anyone? Is this a bug? Or could there be other reasons for additional levels to not show up?

Edit: Ack.. double post.

Thanks!

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 1:42 am #43366

I tested this in version 130221
The line define(“MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS”, 4); MUST be the very first line of code before anything else in the wp-config file.

I adjusted it in my version and it works perfectly.

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 1:57 am #43372
Rick Spence

Thank you boudewijn lutgerink!

I must have a plugin in the way then or some other issue. I will investigate further.

Thank you for trying this and letting me know that it works!

Posted: Thursday Feb 28th, 2013 at 8:47 am #43407

The line define(“MEMBERSHIP_LEVELS”, 4); MUST be the very first line of code before anything else in the wp-config file.

Right. Very first line after the opening PHP tag, not before it. Just wanted to clarify that in case it wasn’t obvious to someone with less PHP experience. :)

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.