latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro version does not show up in WP admin pane

Home Forums Community Forum Pro version does not show up in WP admin pane

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Bruce 3 years, 9 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Apr 2nd, 2013 at 12:16 pm #46392

Hi,

I upgrade my single license to the unlimited one (Great)
I downloaded the last version from My Account page (Super)
I uploaded the directory under /wp-content/plugins/s2member-pro (copy of FileZilla link) no double S2member-pro

The directory is located next to the 3 others :
s2member
s2member-files
s2member-log

When I compare the content of s2member-pro directory, it’s the same as the one I downloaded (Fine)

Then … the pro version does not show up in the admin panel (list of plugins)
I have another installation which is working . It shows : Version 130221 + s2Member® Pro v130221)

Within the concerned installation, it shows : Version 130221

What I tried :
– find a similar problem in the kb : not found
– switch from theme (using 20 11, 20 12 and even a free theme I uploaded for the test) : still no show
– deactivate / activate S2 Framework in all of the previous configuration : still no show

Delete the upload – dowload again from myaccount, upload again in /wp-content/plugins
Re-test, theme switch …. still no show

The Framework works well (free version)
Remark : I did not configured paypal options for the free version (maybe important ?)

So …
Do not know what I have to do …

Thanks for your help
Eric

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Apr 3rd, 2013 at 4:04 pm #46500
Bruce
Username: Bruce
Staff Member

Thank you for reporting this important issue.

Can you send us a Dashboard and FTP Login via Private Contact Form so we can take a look?

See: s2Member® » Private Contact Form

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.