latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Pro versus Free

Home Forums Community Forum Pro versus Free

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday May 15th, 2012 at 9:52 pm #13591

Is it safe to say that I need Paypal Pro if I would like S2member to allow for:

Custom fields in the registration form,

Capture the default PayPal Pro user information:
First Name
Last Name
Email Address
Username

In addition I would need to get a certificate for my server.

Just checking to see if this is correct
Thanks
Chris

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday May 16th, 2012 at 1:13 am #13620

Hi Chris.

The custom profile fields will work in the WP registration form or the s2Member registration pro-forms. s2Member will not capture the user’s PayPal info. But you’d get those fields as part of the WP account registration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Registration/Profile Fields[/hilite]

The SSL cert is needed if you want to receive payments in your site instead of having the person do it over at PayPal’s site. Pre Sale FAQs » Do I need an SSL certificate to use PayPal® Pro or Authorize.Net®?

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.