latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problem adding javascript function to button

Home Forums Community Forum Problem adding javascript function to button

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  miguel solla 4 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Nov 21st, 2012 at 4:16 am #32222

Hi,

I need some help.

I’m trying to add a javascirpt function on the button to send the registration form s2Member plugin for WordPress. I have made ​​the function and it works fine, thought to call from the onClick event of the button but can not find the button in the code …

Thank you very much.

Sorry for my English, I copy my original message in my language if something bad translated.

Original language:

Hola,

necesito algo de ayuda. estoy intentando añadir una función javascirpt en el botón de enviar el formulario de registro del plugin s2Member de WordPress. Tengo la función hecha y funcionando, pensaba llamarla desde el evento onClick del botón pero no consigo encontrar el botón en el código…

Muchas gracias.

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.