latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problem with aweber intergration

Home Forums Community Forum Problem with aweber intergration

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Feb 21st, 2013 at 7:00 pm #42771

Hello,

I run into a problem while trying to put every new member of my website into aweber. I have configured aweber intergration and I have configured an email parser in aweber as explained in the tutorials. Its also tested well.

I also have put a list name by Level 1,2,3,4. The problem is that I can’t find new opt ins in aweber after I have signed up a new user account with a never used email adres in aweber. Could somebody help me to fix this?

Thanks in advance,
Hans

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 10:55 am #42832

Hi Hans.

Have you tried the tips provided in this article? Knowledge Base » Debugging the AWeber integration

I hope that helps. :)

Posted: Friday Feb 22nd, 2013 at 8:51 pm #42876

Hi Cristian,

Yes I have tried them. I also have uploaded s2-aweber-bcc.php to check if I receive a bcc mail from s2member. I’m using gmail. Unfortunately s2member does not send me an email. The tutorial explains that I need to add a “Reverse DNS record, PTR, or pointer record” to my hosting account. This will resolve from an ip address to a domain. I’ll try this one first but I’m struggling with this one. I have emailed my hosting provider. They said they have added the PTR record but I cannot find the record back in hepsia control panel.

Thanks,
Hans

Posted: Sunday Feb 24th, 2013 at 9:14 am #43100

I also have uploaded s2-aweber-bcc.php to check if I receive a bcc mail from s2member. I’m using gmail. Unfortunately s2member does not send me an email.

Okay. Could you try the tips in this article, please? Knowledge Base » Troubleshooting Email Delivery Problems

And please make sure you have logging enabled. s2Member will then also keep a log for the AWeber integration. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› Log Files (Debug) -› Logging Configuration[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.