latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problem with Pagination and S2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Problem with Pagination and S2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 4 years, 6 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 7:43 pm #18843
Ryan Ott
Username: rynobot

I’m using WooThemes Canvas on a site with S2Member (Pro) installed. Since the installation, I’m having an issue with the pagination on the home page. Clicking the link to any page redirects back to page #1…

I’ve deactivated each of the plugins on the site to try and locate the conflict, but it appears to be S2member.

I’ve searched here and found one other mention of an issue with pagination, but no solution was offered.

Any suggestions?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Jul 10th, 2012 at 7:58 pm #18846
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Ryan,

Did you try changing your theme back to the default one? In other words, do you also have this error if you use WordPress’ default theme (TwentyEleven)?

Please try that and tell me how it goes. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.