latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problem with Redirection of profile panel

Home Forums Community Forum Problem with Redirection of profile panel

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Thursday Mar 1st, 2012 at 1:53 am #6865

At one point I had selected yes to this “Redirect Members away from the Default Profile Panel?”. I changed it to NO, but members are still getting steered away from the profile panel in wordpress. If anyone is logged in and clicks edit profile they get sent to the home page and logged out. I really need this fixed. Please help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Mar 2nd, 2012 at 2:35 am #7013

Did you double check that your setting for that is set to “no”? [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications[/hilite]

If it’s set to “yes” change it to “no”, click the Save All button at the bottom and then check that the setting got saved properly.

If it’s set to “no” but users are still taken away from the profile page when they try it, test deactivating s2Member for a sec and see if the problem goes away, please. Make sure you have Deactivation Safeguards set to “yes” first. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards[/hilite]

I hope that helps.

Posted: Monday Mar 5th, 2012 at 12:19 am #7329

I had it set to No and I just tried deactivating and reactivating twice and it still does the same thing. It automatically logs the person off and sends them to the home page. Any other ideas on what it could be?

Posted: Tuesday Mar 6th, 2012 at 2:13 am #7397

But does it happen while s2Member is inactive? If so, it’s certainly another plugin causing it.

If it happens only with s2Member active, then there may be another plugin conflicting with s2Member. Please test this deactivating other plugins one by one, and trying after each if the problem continues.

Please, let me know how it goes.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.