latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problems installing Pro version. FTP file tra

Home Forums Community Forum Problems installing Pro version. FTP file tra

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 5 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Jul 19th, 2013 at 12:02 am #53671

Hello,
I have followed all the directions for uploading the Pro version and also attempted the FTP file transfer and I am not getting the program loaded to my wordpress site. When I opened the FTP software there is no listing for plugins on the server. So I attempted to transfer the pro version file to the server and nothing happened.
I am very frustrated as this is all new to me and I am not getting anywhere even following the directions from your website. This is not as easy as the directions said it should be. Also some type of video would be extremely helpful to those of us with little experience in website design. I watched a video on Youtube regarding FTP file transfers which helped, but when I logged onto the FTP program there is no Plugin folder anywhere.
Can someone help me get this uploaded to my website?
Best Regards,
Kelly Hall

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jul 20th, 2013 at 7:04 am #53713

When you connect to your FTP, go to the directory where your WordPress is installed (most likely the [hilite mono]www[/hilite] or [hilite mono]html[/hilite] one). You’ll notice a directory called [hilite mono]wp-content[/hilite], open it and inside you’ll see one called [hilite mono]plugins[/hilite]. Open [hilite mono]plugins[/hilite] and inside is where you should upload [hilite mono]s2member-pro[/hilite]. s2Member® » Pro » Install/Upgrade Instructions

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.