latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

problems testing in paypal sandbox

Home Forums Community Forum problems testing in paypal sandbox

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 2 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 12:11 am #31093

Sandbox mode enabled.
sandbox credentials entered in api and ipn (no pdt token available)
I’m using standard buttons, and when I click the button, I’m taken to paypal sandbox, displaying the correct info, but when I try to login with the buyer account I created, I get this error:

The link you have used to enter the PayPal system is invalid. Please review the link and try again.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Friday Nov 9th, 2012 at 4:21 am #31110

Hi Bryan.

My best advice regarding this, would be to avoid using the Sandbox if you can. It can add problems of its own, that you wouldn’t have at all with live transactions, so it’s not worth the trouble. It’s much better to test with live, 1 cent transactions.

Also, make sure you have logging enabled, so you have data avaialable on the transactions, that’ll assist to solve any problem you have. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options -› Account Details -› Logging[/hilite]

I hope that helps. :)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.