latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problems with latest update, rolling back

Home Forums Community Forum Problems with latest update, rolling back

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  TJ 3 years, 1 month ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Nov 9th, 2013 at 12:58 pm #60968
Tammy A
Username: tammyaudette

Hello

I had to roll back the latest update (131109) because it affected my embedded javascript app.

I currently pull s2 member info and pass it to an embedded web app using the following (partial) code:

waParams = "wpuser=" + S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_ID + "qwerty" + S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_LOGIN;  waInitForm("107018ad-e7d0-4fee-b558-f5bd035989eb",1200,2500, waParams);

But when I updated the plugin to 131109 it stopped working (the app wouldnt display) and the error console said:

S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_ID not found

Did the latest update affect these shortcodes?

Thanks

Tammy

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Nov 9th, 2013 at 3:29 pm #60970
TJ
Username: wellwater

The newest version (131109) now lazyloads the s2member JavaScript in the footer instead of in the head of the document. It sounds like your JavaScript app is loading before s2member’s JavaScript downloads and/or initializes. You’ll have to configure you script to load after s2member.

If you’re using “wp_enqueue_script” to load your javascript app, try loading it in the footer. See the WordPress codex which explains the $in_footer variable:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_enqueue_script

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.