latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problems with Paypal Pro Forms

Home Forums Community Forum Problems with Paypal Pro Forms

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Jason (Lead Developer) 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 3:16 pm #37166

for our paypal forms, (here: http://www.theprojectsquare.com/for-companies-projects-looking-for-people/ )

We’d like it so that people get redirected to another page after filling out and the form. Also, the password strength bar is completely static and not doing anything.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Jan 12th, 2013 at 3:50 pm #37175
Staff Member

Thanks for reporting this important issue.

When I access that page and inspect it with FireBug, I see you have a JavaScript error which reads:

Uncaught ReferenceError: Cufon is not defined

This error is not related to s2Member, since s2Member does NOT use the Cufon library.

This error would indicate to me, that there is a possible configuration issue with your inFocus theme on this site. Or, perhaps it’s just a bug that should be addressed with the theme developer. In either case, this JavaScript error will prevent other aspects of your site from functioning properly. Once all JavaScript errors are resolved, the password strength meter, and other components of an s2Member Pro Form will begin to function properly for you :-)

We’d like it so that people get redirected to another page after filling out and the form

This is possible with s2Member Pro Forms. Please check this section of your Dashboard for instructions.
See: Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Pro Forms -› Custom Return URLs Upon Success

Please let us know if problems persist :-)

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.