latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Problems with Paypal

Home Forums Community Forum Problems with Paypal

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice. Last updated by  Daniel Garcia 3 years, 12 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jan 9th, 2013 at 5:01 pm #36805
Daniel Garcia
Username: trape

Hi,

What I want to do is simple. I want to Paypal on my website so that after a user pay the product, I want to change role of the user to another (example from membership level 1 to level 2).

I have read all the documentation and videos, and I extract these steps:

1. – Create a test environment Paypal.
2. – Insert correctly all the parameters needed by WordPress
3. – Enter a payment button with the price and other aspects.

My question is:

Once the customer has paid in Paypal, how I can Paypal notify to my WordPress site? Is there any function avalible that hear the Paypal answer (If the user pay or not)? How is it implemented? I read something about IPN ​​messages but do not know how I do this… I’m confused with this concept.

Thanks!!

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.