latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Process conversation

Home Forums Community Forum Process conversation

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 4 years, 4 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 8:18 am #23274
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

Ok, maybe I am thinking about this all wrong.

Maybe I don’t need a “Membership” site.

Lets say I am selling Timeline Covers.
So I create a page that has a video and a button below it to take the payment.
The payment is successful then it sends them to a thank you landing page, with a form that asks them to tell us about their business so we can get one of our graphic designers the best information to come up with the best graphic…

That form does not need to be protected because the form will ask for the payment email address (not paypal email in case they paid as a guest and do not have a paypal email), then myself or my team can verify the payment if it is real, then we will assign a designer.

However, after the intake form is filled out, I have a upsell on that page, again for another service that really could use.

That has a video and a paynow button.
Again after payment it takes them to another intake form for a little more infromation so we can fulfill that purchase.
Then they are taken to a thank you for you order, we will be in contact as soon as we have…. page (no more upsells)

I don’t think I need a membership site… What do you all think?

Sounds like I just need a simple paypal redirect page.
I can then just put optin codes so I can stay in contact with other services down the road.

I would like your thoughts on it.

Thank you.
Richard

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Tuesday Aug 28th, 2012 at 1:52 pm #23327
Damian Jones
Username: aegis

I am just going to use PayPal directly, login and create buttons and return urls to where they need to go.

easiest way to do it.

Richard

Posted: Wednesday Aug 29th, 2012 at 8:06 am #23391

Yeah, that sounds simpler if you don’t need to manage their access to your content. :)

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.