latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Process for a paid only site?

Home Forums Community Forum Process for a paid only site?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Saturday Jun 1st, 2013 at 12:08 am #51109
Mark R
Username: Mark

I’m setting up a site that will only have one paid level. No free access.

I’m just using the membership to protect access to a web page that I don’t want everyone to access without paying.

How do I accept PayPal payments and then redirect them to a registration page that isn’t available to someone unless they paid first?

If I make the registration page “open”, anyone can get to it without paying. It looks like if I don’t make it open, you need to be logged in to use it.

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Jun 3rd, 2013 at 7:54 pm #51249
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Mark,

You must first disable open registration under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Open Registration.

Then all you gotta do is offer a PayPal button. Once they pay you with the button they’ll be redirected to a registration form which will register them as level 1. You can generate the PayPal buttons under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Buttons -› Membership Level # Buttons.

Be sure to first fill your PayPal info under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› PayPal® Options. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.