latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Product Refund

Home Forums Community Forum Product Refund

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 26th, 2013 at 5:20 pm #43264
dianne cutter
Username: dmc

I purchased the product a couple of days ago, but it is not what I need. I would like a refund. I tried to send a private message, but finally gave up since it kept asking me for irrelevant information. How do I proceed?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 9:24 am #43316

Hello Dianne.

We have a no-refund policy, unless the product is not working as advertised and we couldn’t help you solve it. s2Member® » Terms » Refund Policy

What problem are you having? We’ll be happy to help you sort it out so you can use s2Member. :)

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 9:36 am #43318
dianne cutter
Username: dmc

I will explain all I am trying to do in another reply, but right now I have a bigger issue. I removed the files from my server for s2member and it appears that removed all the changed I have made to my website. Is that the case? Are all changes within s2member?

Posted: Wednesday Feb 27th, 2013 at 9:51 am #43321

No, removing s2Member would only remove what you added with s2Member, it doesn’t affect WordPress itself or other plugins. :)

When you activate s2Member again, do those missing things return? s2Member has a Deactivation Safeguard that is enabled by default, so if you didn’t disable it, all your s2Member settings would still be there and back when you re-activate it. [hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Deactivation Safeguards[/hilite]

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.