latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Professional Installation of S2member?

Home Forums Community Forum Professional Installation of S2member?

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  James Halski 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 11th, 2012 at 2:14 pm #13213
James Halski
Username: jhalski

Is there an option to pay someone set up S2member for us? The reason being is we originally wanted to use Paypal, but have to use authorize.net now. We would still like to switch back to paypal once s2member is updated with the new paypal account issues. Our site is launching on May 19th, we will have a handful of paying members at that time, and when we make the switch over to Paypal we want to make sure the process goes quickly and smoothly with as little downtime as possible, which probably wont happen if its left up to us to do. Thank you!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday May 12th, 2012 at 1:55 pm #13306
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello James,
could you please provide a little more info on what you need?

Do you need help setting up Authorize.net now or do you need help when migrating to PayPal?

If you want, you can send me an email at eduan [at] snapsimpletech [dot] com, please send me as much info as you can on the subject, anything you think will help, I would appreciate it.

Thanks. ;)

Posted: Monday May 14th, 2012 at 12:55 pm #13410
James Halski
Username: jhalski

I sent you an email with the info! Thank you!

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.