latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Profile Page Redirecting to Welcome Page

Home Forums Community Forum Profile Page Redirecting to Welcome Page

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday Feb 15th, 2013 at 5:09 pm #41900
Steve G
Username: steveg

I have [s2Member-Profile /] in my Profile Page but it redirects to my Welcome Page/Membership Options Page instead of staying on the Profile Page after I select “Save All Changes.” How can I change this so it stays on the Profile Page?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Saturday Feb 16th, 2013 at 4:25 pm #41971
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Steve,

So, your profile page (in which you’re using the shortcode) is redirecting to the login welcome page or the membership options. Correct?

If so, what is your profile page? What is the URL of that page? What is the setting under Dashboard -› s2Member® -› General Options -› Member Profile Modifications?

– Eduan

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 11:06 am #42274
Steve G
Username: steveg

Eduan,

I’ve tried Yes and No but it makes no difference. I developed a hack that does what I need and doesn’t require modifying any s2Member code.

Thanks for your interest.

Steve

Posted: Monday Feb 18th, 2013 at 12:07 pm #42289
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hmm… I see.
So if I understood correctly, you’re using a script that modifies the WordPress profile edit page? And you’re using s2Member’s shortcode there?

Or you just made a script that modifies the WordPress profile edit page?

– Eduan

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.