latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Profile Pic using s2Member

Home Forums Community Forum Profile Pic using s2Member

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Eduan 3 years, 10 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Tuesday Feb 12th, 2013 at 11:29 am #41568
Antoine Muskat
Username: ant01

I’ve gone thru a number of the topics re uploading profile pic using s2member login page but it seems that this is not supported by s2Member.

I’ve just loaded s2Member and am impressed with its capabilities plus the main advantage is that I can keep my users away from the wordpress backend which is really cool. I found a plugin Metronet Profile Picture which works well with the wordpress backend to load profile pictures and also allows users to over ride avatar.

Does anyone know if there is a way I can include the profile pic field in the s2Member Profile update, you can view the results of the plugin on http://paradiseridge.co.za/forums/?mingleforumaction=viewtopic&t=2

This would be a great plus as I feel this is one of the big weaknesses of wordpress

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Thursday Feb 14th, 2013 at 7:33 pm #41733
Eduan
Username: Eduan

Hello Antoine,

I’m afraid I can’t provide any help. However it would be useful to know that WordPress uses solely Gravatar for it’s avatars.

So you don’t need any extra plugins to change the avatar, as long as the user uses Gravatar. :)

– Eduan

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.