latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

ProForm Code Problem

Home Forums Community Forum ProForm Code Problem

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 8 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Sunday Apr 21st, 2013 at 6:44 pm #48061
MP
Username: mphernandez

With the code below, I’m trying to give my customers a 7 day free trial and then have them pay for a full month’s access to my site. However, upon signing up, my first user was given access to the site (with the appropriate user level of 1), but at the end of the trial they were demoted back down to a free trial member (level 0). Does this mean their credit card did not go through? Is there any way to check that?

[s2Member-Pro-PayPal-Form level="1" ccaps="" desc="7 Days Free, Then $29.99 One Time. No Contracts." ps="paypal" lc="" cc="USD" dg="0" ns="1" custom="www.testprepskills.com" ta="0" tp="1" tt="W" ra="29.99" rp="1" rt="M" rr="0" rrt="" rra="0" accept="paypal,visa,mastercard,amex,discover,maestro,solo" accept_via_paypal="paypal" coupon="" accept_coupons="0" default_country_code="" captcha="0" success="https://www.testprepskills.com/thank-you"/]

Thanks again and I really appreciate your help!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Monday Apr 22nd, 2013 at 7:40 am #48085

If you’re giving a free trial, PayPal won’t know if the card worked until it tries to charge it later.

One thing you could probably do is give the trial for a dollar instead of free, that way the card will fail immediately if it’s not good.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.