latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Properly create unsubscribe pages

Home Forums Community Forum Properly create unsubscribe pages

Tagged: 

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices. Last updated by  Cristián Lávaque 3 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Friday May 10th, 2013 at 8:51 pm #49718

Doing a quick google search of this forum, leads me to believe this topic has not gone into detail of what I need to know on this topic

Anyways. I need to create an unsubscribe page that automatically tells if youve paid with paypal or auth.net and displays the correct unsubscribe form

Once the user is unsubscribed will they be able to login to resubscribe?

Please help guys!

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Sunday May 12th, 2013 at 4:04 am #49770

You can check the payment gateway in his profile, and use that to show the proper pro-form.

[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› PHP/API Constants -> S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_SUBSCR_GATEWAY[/hilite]
[hilite path]Dashboard -› s2Member® -› API / Scripting -› Advanced PHP Conditionals[/hilite]

Maybe something like this (haven’t tested it):

[hilite pre_code]

[/hilite]

or

[hilite pre_code]
'PayPal', 'authnet' => 'AuthNet');
echo '[s2Member-Pro-'.$gateways[S2MEMBER_CURRENT_USER_SUBSCR_GATEWAY].'-Form cancel="1" desc="This will cancel your account. Are you sure?" captcha="0" /]';
}
?>
[/hilite]
Posted: Monday May 13th, 2013 at 3:22 pm #49843

Thanks so much!

Posted: Tuesday May 14th, 2013 at 4:30 am #49927

No problem. :)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.