latest stable versions: v150827 (changelog)

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Protect custom posts

Home Forums Community Forum Protect custom posts

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices. Last updated by  David Welch 4 years, 7 months ago.

Topic Author Topic
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:16 am #15678
kaitite web
Username: kaitite

I’m trying to set a default access level for single custom post types. To do this I go to Restriction options and set (for level #1 for example) in Post Level Access Restrictions: all-hongos. ‘hongos’ is the custom post-type that I want to protect. After doint this, I save all changes but nothing changes; I continue being able to acces to this post type. Note that if I set ‘all’ instead ‘all-hongos’ I can’t access to the post.

I’m sure that I’m typing the correct name of the post-type. Is it possible that it should be bugged?

List Of Topic Replies

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
Author Replies
Author Replies
Posted: Wednesday Jun 6th, 2012 at 8:36 am #15682
David Welch
Username: dwbiz05

try all-hongoss

If I remember correctly, when s2member is parsing out the “all-” inputs it removes the “all-” and trailing “s” to check for the correct access.

It’s not stated well in the documentation. I had to look at the source to find that… if I’m correct.. lol.

Hope that helps,

Dave

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This topic is closed to new replies. Topics with no replies for 2 weeks are closed automatically.

Old Forums (READ-ONLY): The community now lives at WP Sharks™. If you have an s2Member® Pro question, please use our new Support System.

Contacting s2Member: Please use our Support Center for bug reports, pre-sale questions & technical assistance.